    Suffix tree does not seem to help much in this case.
    Any idea? Please help. Thanks.
    Tung Chau
    Tung Chau, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Tung Chau

    SM Ryan Guest

    (Tung Chau) wrote:
    # Hi,
    # I need help with an efficient implementation of the above problem in C.
    # Suffix tree does not seem to help much in this case.
    # Any idea? Please help. Thanks.

    There're cellular automata that can recognise palindromes substrings.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=cellular automata palindrome&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    can lead to a number of possibilities.

    --
    SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
    Elvis was an artist. But that didn't stop him from joining the service
    SM Ryan, Aug 6, 2004