    serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
    sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
    w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?
    ram, Jan 19, 2008

  2. ram

    Lew Guest

    ram wrote:
    > Iam new to struts [sic] ....First when we sent a request from client,
    > internally ActionServlet is serves the request or RequestProcessor
    > serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
    > sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
    > w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?

    There's a summary at
    <http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/nutshell.html>

    "plz" is not a word, and please lighten up on the periods.

    From whence are you getting the term "RequestProcessor"? Without context
    it's hard to know what the term is, much less how it differs from another.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Jan 19, 2008

  3. ram

    Markus Tazl Guest

    On 19 Jan., 19:00, ram <> wrote:
    > Iam new to struts....

    Great, from now things will never be the same :)

    >First when we sent a request from client,
    > internally ActionServlet is serves the request or RequestProcessor
    > serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
    > sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
    > w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?

    There is a sequence diagram at http://rollerjm.free.fr/pro/Struts11.html
    (it can be found on many other pages as well)
    which may be of some help to understand the basics. And maybe this
    article is also interesting for you :
    http://interviewfaqs.wordpress.com/2007/11/10/struts-technical-interview-questionsfaqs-8/

    best regards
    Markus Tazl