Reply plz..........

ram

Iam new to struts....First when we sent a request from client,
internally ActionServlet is serves the request or RequestProcessor
serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?

Lew

ram said:
Iam new to struts [sic] ....First when we sent a request from client,
internally ActionServlet is serves the request or RequestProcessor
serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?

There's a summary at
<http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/nutshell.html>

"plz" is not a word, and please lighten up on the periods.

From whence are you getting the term "RequestProcessor"? Without context
it's hard to know what the term is, much less how it differs from another.

Markus Tazl

Iam new to struts....

Great, from now things will never be the same :)
First when we sent a request from client,
internally ActionServlet is serves the request or RequestProcessor
serves the request ? please explain internally what happend when we
sent the request....explain step by step ........and also difference b/
w ActionServlet and RequestProcessor ?

There is a sequence diagram at http://rollerjm.free.fr/pro/Struts11.html
(it can be found on many other pages as well)
which may be of some help to understand the basics. And maybe this
article is also interesting for you :
http://interviewfaqs.wordpress.com/2007/11/10/struts-technical-interview-questionsfaqs-8/

best regards
Markus Tazl