    reports in ASP.net project have objects such as iList as Datasource or
    do I need third party software such as Report Sharp Shooter?

    Thankx
    Gene, May 31, 2007

  2. Gene

    Mike Guest

    There is a ReportViewer object for web forms, check that out and see if that
    works for what you need.

    Mike, Jun 1, 2007

  3. Gene

    Gene Guest

    Mike;

    I have tried that however it complains that datasource is not properly
    set for the report. The Web reports looks for typed dataset mapping.
    I have never encountered an example that does not require you to
    create a Type Dataset as a datasource first.

    Gene, Jun 1, 2007