Report suggestions required...

EDom

Hi, I want to generate HTML reports. for this I need to implement headers
and footers on each page along with page breaks which needs to be calculated
automatically. is there any good solution for this? any engine? any control
or code? please help.

Curt_C [MVP]

EDom said:
Hi, I want to generate HTML reports. for this I need to implement headers
and footers on each page along with page breaks which needs to be calculated
automatically. is there any good solution for this? any engine? any control
or code? please help.

You'll have to use a third party addin/component to really get anything
decent for web based reports.
Active Reports (from Data Dynamics) has a good setup.
Crystal is the leader but pricey and kinda hard to use.