    have some recommendations on how i can acheive this with a third party
    product ( free if possible ).

    Thanks in advance.

    Microsoft Newsserver, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Microsoft Newsserver

    Alex Meleta Guest

    Hi

    You can start digging for custom images in ASP.NET. To achieve this you need
    a custom page returning image context back by request, drawn somehow you
    need, e.g. http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=469046

    Regards,
    Alex Meleta
    [Tech Blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com]

    Alex Meleta, Apr 2, 2008

  3. Actually, it was very much simpler than I thought. You can simply select the
    series and go to properties and check 'Plot Series As Line'

    Job done.

    Microsoft Newsserver, Apr 3, 2008