Reporting Services

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by winxile@gmail.com, Nov 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am getting a thread aborted message when trying to view Report
    Manager.

    Can anyone tell me why this is occurring?

    I have uninstalled and re-installed both SQL and .Net Frameworks but I
    cannot get past this error.

    Here is the error page detail, any assistance would be appreciated.

    Thanks !

    Server Error in '/Reports' Application.

    Thread was being aborted.

    Exception Details: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was
    being aborted.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.]
    completedSynchronously) +483
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ResumeSteps(Exception error) +539

    System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext
    context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +144
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
    +403
    , Nov 29, 2006