REPORTS

Discussion in 'XML' started by zamba, Feb 11, 2008.

  1. zamba

    zamba Guest

    HI...im new with xml and java ,,,,and i tried to find the best
    solution to print invoices from xml data using JAVA... first of all i
    thougth that XSL with APACHE FOP was the best option, in fact i
    started with this, but i found a critical problem that i can't go
    on..the problem is that in my templates i need two tables with
    diferent information one besides another,,,,example ;

    page 1

    table a table b
    xxxxx xxxxxx
    xxxxx xxxxxx
    xxxxx xxxxxx

    page 2

    table a table b
    xxxxx xxxxxx
    xxxxx xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx

    as the examples shows both tables must grow dinamicaly an do page
    break if necesary.... but this with FOP is not allowed yet in version
    0.94.....
    so i still loocking for the solution....i found also IReport a free
    solution ..but i don't know if it would alloud to me to do
    this,,,,,any ideas ???

    tks a lot !!!

    zamba, Feb 11, 2008