ReportViewer and print?

Chris Botha

I'm using ReportViewer in VS2005 to generate local reports, i.e. the report
is in the project, not in Report Server, and it works great.
Problem is, when the user wants to print, the report has to be exported to
PDF and then printed.
There is a property on the ReportViewer named ShowPrintButton, that looks
kind of promising, however it seems to have no effect, there is no print
button on the web page at all.

Thanks

jhcorey

See microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs. There are many, many
posts about printing.