ReportViewer and WCF services compatibility

Antonio

Already posted in ...aspnet.webservices newsgroup.

I'm trying to use reportviewer + rdlc report file definition to
create
reports using the object model exposed via two WCF services
references. I've
tested using a test web site app.
It's a very strange behavior; In a page I added a report viewer and an
RDLC
file; Using the menu items:"report->Data Sources" all is fine, the
dialog
pops up. Then I added a WCF service reference to the web site and
going
throug the same menu items, I get an "Schema not defined" error.
Interesting thing: I've detached the first WCF services and attached
second WCF service; I get in this case an "Undefined complexType
'http://namespace:type' is used as a base for complex type definition"
error.
This last error should be related to the fact the service expose some
derived classes.
Can some MS guru explain what's happen under the scenes?
Any help appreciated.

regards, Antonio