reportviewer control cause javascript error when display inline...

Jéjé

Hi,

I receive this javascript error when I switch the asyncrendering option to
false:
oReportDiv is undefined.

when I inspect the HTML content of my page, I found that a function call the
oreportdiv object instead-of the clientID of the reportviewer object.
(ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ReportViewer1oReportDiv in my case)
so the call fail.

any work around?

thanks.

Jerome.

Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Similiar Problem

I encountered a similar problem, and in my case it turned out to be that I was running a local report with a property setting "Fixed Header" set to true and the Report Viewer for Local Reports apparently doesn't have support for this feature ( and several others).:coffee: