ReportViewer in ASP 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by DougS, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. DougS

    DougS Guest

    I'm trying to run a SQL Server Reporting Services report from an ASP.Net 2.0
    application.

    Try
    Me.rptvw1.ProcessingMode = ProcessingMode.Local
    Me.rptvw1.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl = New
    Uri("http://myserver/ReportServer")
    Me.rptvw1.ServerReport.ReportPath = "/Folder1/Report1"
    Me.rptvw1.ServerReport.ReportServerCredentials = New
    System.Net.NetworkCredential("domain\user", "pw")
    Me.rptvw1.ServerReport.Refresh()
    Catch ex As Exception
    Me.lblError.Text = ex.Message
    End Try

    I'm getting this exception: Unable to cast object of type
    'System.Net.NetworkCredential' to type
    'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.IReportServerCredentials'.

    Is this the right approach to display a report in an aspx page? I cant find
    any code examples anywhere.

    Thanks,
    DougS

    DougS, Mar 22, 2006