    new ReportDataSource("dsSotac_Izvjestaj_rjesenja",
    user.ds.reportTable));
    ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh();
    ns, Apr 18, 2007

  2. "In the toolbar is the option to export or print the report. Make sure you
    have installed service pack 2 of reporting services or else the print button
    will be missing. For the print to work RS will (try to) install a little
    client side ActiveX control which provides a print preview and a clean
    print."

    http://codebetter.com/blogs/peter.v...ion-with-some-notes-on-report-parameters.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 18, 2007