ReportViewer/ObjectDatasource Problem

Guest

Hi all, I have a report viewer on my webpage and it is linked to an
objectdatasource.
The parameter is a control on the form (Dropdownlist). But, when i change the
selection in the dropdownlist and click the go button (on the web page), the
reportviewer doesn't refresh.

What i have done so far is i have the go button coded to do a select on the
objectdatasource like ObjectDataSource1.Select(). I assign the parameter
values in the Objectdatasource selecting event. This one calls the Function i
have in the business object but the retrieve of the report viewer shows the
same data. I even issued the ReportViewer.DataBind() in the Object datasource
selected event. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks