ReportViewer Parameter Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Chris, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I have a SSRS report that has been deployed to a Reporting Server. The
    report contains 4 parameters, one of which is populated from a
    dataset, thus providing a dropdown list of items to choose from.

    I have a asp.net application that uses the ReportViewer control to
    browser to this report. When I run this report on my development
    machine and launch the (remote) report all works fine.

    When I deploy the application to the live web server and run this
    report, for certain users this report all runs fine. So there's no
    problem with the distribution of the application or the report
    itself.

    But for certain users, when they browse the report via the application
    this dropdown list 'parameter' is empty. When the same user views the
    report using the normal ReportServer url (and manually entering their
    credentials) the dropdown list is populated.

    Any ideas on this strange issue.

    Thanks
    Chris, Apr 11, 2008