ReportViewer Parameter Problem

Chris

I have a SSRS report that has been deployed to a Reporting Server. The
report contains 4 parameters, one of which is populated from a
dataset, thus providing a dropdown list of items to choose from.

I have a asp.net application that uses the ReportViewer control to
browser to this report. When I run this report on my development
machine and launch the (remote) report all works fine.

When I deploy the application to the live web server and run this
report, for certain users this report all runs fine. So there's no
problem with the distribution of the application or the report
itself.

But for certain users, when they browse the report via the application
this dropdown list 'parameter' is empty. When the same user views the
report using the normal ReportServer url (and manually entering their
credentials) the dropdown list is populated.

Any ideas on this strange issue.

Thanks