    Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms,
    Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of
    its dependencies.

    Chris Botha, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Chris Botha

    Chris Botha Guest

    I got this running by following this article. I had to find the DLL files
    in different directories though, I guess since the release it changed.
    http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=76154&SiteID=1

    Pretty dumb though, I hope there is something wrong with my installation and
    that this is not the solution. Did anyone do this yet, if so is it working
    in your case?

    Chris Botha, Nov 16, 2005