    if not what is required to get the remote reports setup and working?
    thanks
    Phil B
    Phil Barber, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I am also facing the same problem with Reportviewer in Asp.Net 2.0. I have
    set the 'ShowPrintButton' property of Reportviewer to 'True'. Still there is
    no print button.

    I request all, especially Microsoft MVP's to suggest a solution. Thanks in
    advance.

    Just for printing something (for a demo), I have added a LinkButton for
    printing and used the following code to print the page.

    Handles Me.Load
    LinkButton1.Attributes("onClick") = "javascript:window.print();"
    End Sub

    Expecting your valuable help...

    Rgds,
    Hari