ReportViewer

Peter Ramsebner

Hi,

my ReportViewer control works fine on my development environment.
After deployment to the production Server the ReportViewer Control remains
empty.

This is the configuration of my ReportViewer:

private void OpenReport(string report, string datasourcename)

{

ReportViewer1.Visible = true;

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.ReportPath = report;

ReportDataSource dsrc = new ReportDataSource(datasourcename, dt);

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Clear();

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Add(dsrc);

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh();

}

By the way: anohter similar project on the same Server works perfectly.

Thanks for help

Peter