ReportViewer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Peter Ramsebner, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    my ReportViewer control works fine on my development environment.
    After deployment to the production Server the ReportViewer Control remains
    empty.

    This is the configuration of my ReportViewer:

    private void OpenReport(string report, string datasourcename)

    {

    ReportViewer1.Visible = true;

    ReportViewer1.LocalReport.ReportPath = report;

    ReportDataSource dsrc = new ReportDataSource(datasourcename, dt);

    ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Clear();

    ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Add(dsrc);

    ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh();

    }

    By the way: anohter similar project on the same Server works perfectly.

    Thanks for help

    Peter

    Peter Ramsebner, Jul 6, 2010