Repost: Allow certain area of a treeview webcontrol to post

John

Hi all,

I've posted this before but received no answers and it is an issue . . .

One of my pages is using a treeview webcontrol. I load the treeview with
data which only has two levels (i.e. parents and their children).

My question is how can I code the treeview so only once a user has clicked
on one of the children, a postback is performed and the relevant
SelectedIndexChange event is fired server-side?

Regards
John.

Sharon

correct me if i'm wrong, but there is no tree view web control in dot net.
tree view is a form control.

John Oakes

You can download the IE web controls and there is a tree view for web forms.

-John