RePost : DirectoryInfo.....

Tapasvi Mehta

I am trying to read directories that are on mapped drive
using DirectoryInfo class, and it does not allow it.

1) From development box mapping a drive that is on Windows
NT machine.

2) Trying to read this mapped drive from ASP.NET code
behind file, and it does not recognizes this folder.
Exists property is returned as false.

'''''''
Dim source As DirectoryInfo = _
New DirectoryInfo("\\MyServer\MyShare$\")

If source.exists Then

Else

End If
'''''''

I also tried changing the "processModel" username &
password to Windows NT machine logon name & password and
it works fine with VB.NET projects, but not ASP.NET
projects. What can i do to resolve this ?

I also tried with a user who does not have administrative
access to the computer, and that also does not work.

Thanks,

..
Initial Post :
Subject: DirectoryInfo.....