Repost - Set header in SOAP::Lite - how?

James Richardson

Hiya,

I'm using SOAP::Lite to try to access a SOAP server. In order to call
some functions, I need to set a header attribute to an authorization
token, but I can't for the life of me work out how to do it!

Heres the code:

my $soap = SOAP::Lite->new();

$soap->proxy ("http://" . $self->getHost() . ":" .
$self->getPort() . $self->getEndpoint() );

$soap->uri ( $self->getUri() );

Debug ( 4, "Calling $method" );

my $soap_response;

eval {

# Need to $soap->set_header ( "foo" => "bar" ) here...

$soap_response = $soap->call( $method => @args );

Would much appreciate any help!!!!

Thanks!

James