reposting form data

Administrator

Im working on a web site that has asp pagesa and aspx pages. i would like to
post data to a aspx page from a asp page and then pass that data onto a
third asp page.

What I did do was get the formdata and pass it on as a query string, but we
are having problems where the querystring is too long. I cant use session
because the asp to aspx problem.

What I would like to do is get the form data and pass it as form data to the

PS if I do have to build a form how do you fire it from code behind page

Thanks in Advance

comphilip

You may save the form data to a file or database from which the aspx then
can get.