RePosting window.opener windows to server.

Ersin Gençtürk

Hi , I know that this is something belongs to IE but , I think sometimes
asp.net developers encounter this problem.
Sometimes we need to repost another asp.net page but IE is opening a page
that "The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.Click
retry to send the information again,or click cancel to return to the page
tahat you ware trying to view."
I think you understand what the problem is.Any workarounds or ideas about
this?