Representation of Applet in Process documents

ujas_egroeg

Hello,
Our company has just started the implementation of process standards
and I am facing a problem. I am told to represent our system where the
browser calls the Applet. Like most HTMLS, ours too have a lot of
PARAM values and lot of scripting involved. I have completed the part
where the Applet does the remaining processing, but am confused on how
to do the representation of the part where the Browser calls the
applet in the Architectural design document (ADS).

I would like to know whether representation of the HTML calling the
Applet needs to be included within the ADS or in any document. If so,
how is it to be done. I would be glad if anyone could help me on this
and if any similar examples could be provided, it would be highly
appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ujas