Representation of Applet in Process documents

Discussion in 'Java' started by ujas_egroeg@hotmail.com, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Hello,
    Our company has just started the implementation of process standards
    and I am facing a problem. I am told to represent our system where the
    browser calls the Applet. Like most HTMLS, ours too have a lot of
    PARAM values and lot of scripting involved. I have completed the part
    where the Applet does the remaining processing, but am confused on how
    to do the representation of the part where the Browser calls the
    applet in the Architectural design document (ADS).

    I would like to know whether representation of the HTML calling the
    Applet needs to be included within the ADS or in any document. If so,
    how is it to be done. I would be glad if anyone could help me on this
    and if any similar examples could be provided, it would be highly
    appreciated

    Thanks in advance

    Ujas
    , Oct 31, 2003