    stuff on the net is PHP

    thanks
    mark
    mark | r, Jun 27, 2005

  2. mark | r

    CJM Guest

    Re: ASP and AJAX resources

    "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    news:42bfe84c$0$13510$...
    > anyone know of some good ajax resources working with ASP as most of the
    > stuff on the net is PHP

    See: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20050514.asp

    What are you trying to achieve? Just to learn about remote scripting or do
    you have an application in mind...

    I personally use Remote Scripting/XML Data Islands in a number of pages, and
    it's simple enough to do - even for me with my pathological hatred of
    Javascript.

    Post back with more detail and we'll see what we can do...

    Chris
    CJM, Jun 27, 2005

  3. mark | r

    Adrienne Guest

    Re: ASP and AJAX resources

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "CJM" <>
    writing in news::

    > even for me with my pathological hatred of
    > Javascript

    You too? <AOL> Me too.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell