Req. for Oracle Apps Financial Lead

craig

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID: Req-030520081035 - Oracle Apps Financial Lead

Primary Skills: GL, Payables, AR, Supplier creation, fixed Asset,
costing, and Period closing.

lead experience in a Account to Finance process cycle. Excellent
communication skill is required.

The consultant should have a sound knowledge of GL, Payables, AR,
Supplier creation, fixed Asset, costing, and Period closing.

He needs to guide the technical team in Open Invoice, Vendor
conversions.

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 6 Years, Start Date:
5/1/2008, Duration: 4 - 6 Months, Number Of Openings: 1,
Location: OH

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Craig