REQ Full Time Consultant-PLM/CATIA/VPM/ENOVIA/CAA: Long Beach CA

Vikas

Hi,

email resume at : vkaschaudhary at yahoo.com

My client is looking for Architect/ Lead Consultant /Developer /-
PLM / CATIA/ VPM / ENOVIA / CAA for full time/permanent basis. Let
me know your salary expectation and availability ASAP

Position 1:
Lead Consultant-PLM/CATIA/VPM/ENOVIA /CAA
Location: Long Beach CA
Duration:full time
Salary: OPEN
Skills:
Minimum of 8 years of industry related experience with a Bachelors
Degree or
relevant additional equivalent experience
Demonstrated hands-on architecture/ development experience with at
least 5 successful large-scale PLM implementations at Aerospace &
Defense in the areas of VPM, ENOVIA, CAA and CATIA Understand and
analyze customer requirements, determine the enhancements,
customizations required to OOTB product Develop migration,transition
processes and methodologies, best practices for PLM implementation and
transformation initiatives Hands on software development and
experience with VPM, ENOVIA LCA, CAA and CATIA product lines from
Dassault Ensure high quality, adhering to standards and best
practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and
deliverables Familiarity with System installation/implementation/
configuration and integrations
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5

Position2:
CAA Developer
Location: Long Beach, CA
Salary:DOE
Required Skills/Experience:
Minimum of 3 years of industry related experience with a Bachelors
Degree
or relevant additional equivalent experience Demonstrated hands-on
development experience with at least 2 successful PLM implementations
in the
areas of VPM, ENOVIA, CAA and CATIA Discuss and refine the design and
methodologies under guidance of Project manager and Solution
architect.
Implement design including all code writing, testing and
configuration
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5
Position3:
PLM Solution Architect
Location: Long Beach CA (Southern CA)
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Negotiable
* 2 roles Open for Solutions Architects
* Minimum of 18 years of industry related experience with a Masters
Degree or relevant additional equivalent experience
* Minimum of 15 years experience with large-scale PLM Consulting and
implementation responsibilities
* Demonstrated hands-on consulting/ program management experience with
at least 5 full successful large-scale PLM implementations at
Aerospace transformation engagements involving Data and Application
and Process migration initiatives Software development and experience
with VPM, ENOVIA, LCA, CAA and CATIA product lines and other related
products from Dassault
* Provide Technical leadership and direction on assigned projects
which contributes to project success Responsible for PLM Architecture,
including standards, policies and roadmaps
* Should have a command over the newer technologies in the PLM arena
and be able to demonstrate and suggest implementation road maps at the
client site
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5

Note: if you have already received similar mail or not interested
please ignore it...
Kindly send me your updated resume immediately with mentioning below
asked details:
Full Name:
Current Location/State:
Contact#:
Availability:
Expected Salary:
VISA status:

Regards
Vikas
email : (e-mail address removed)

heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

David Harmon

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:53:09 -0700 in comp.lang.c++, Vikas
email resume at : vkaschaudhary at yahoo.com

You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
groups.

Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both. In any
case, a company you do not want to work with! There are dozens of
*.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this manner you
declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or respect
the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)