req help: code to stream video from PC to embedded media player

tg

I want the embedded media player in my web page to play a file streamed from another PC running Windows Media Encoder. I've managed
to create an embedded Windows Media Player in a web page using the following code:

<object width="320" height="290"
classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95"
id="mediaplayer1">
<param name="Filename" value="video.wmv">
<param name="AutoStart" value="False">
<param name="ShowControls" value="True">
<param name="ShowStatusBar" value="False">
<param name="ShowDisplay" value="False">
<param name="AutoRewind" value="True">
<param name="Loop" value="True">
<embed src="video.wmv"
width="320" height="290" autostart="False" loop="True"
type="application/x-mplayer2"
pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/MediaPlayer/"
filename="video.wmv"
showcontrols="True" showstatusbar="False"
showdisplay="False" autorewind="True"> </embed> </object>

but this code will only play the 'video.wmv' file already on the site. I would like the embedded player to stream video from the PC
that is running Windows Media Encoder. To stream from this PC one would normally open Windows Media Player, click File/Open Url and
type http://my.ip.address:portnumber eg: http://123.456.789.101:1234 and Windows Media Player would pull the file from the other PC
and play it. How do I code this into my current embedded media player?

Thanks for any help.