REQ: help with non-rectangular custom control to be hosted in IE

Joe Helmick

Hi all,

I need to create a windows custom control with the following
capabilities:

1. It must paint into a non-rectangular region, defined by polygon,
or set of points.
2. I must be able to paint an image into the region
3. It must respond to mouse clicks
4. The kicker -- it has to be hosted inside IE

I have an anatomical figure composed of numerous body sections. Each
of these sections can have one of three states, which toggle as I
click on them. The state determines which image gets painted into the
region.

I usually find what I'm looking for in Google groups archives, but I'm
coming up empty here.

I can create pretty much what I want and have it hosted by a Windows
form, but I'm having no luck getting it to behave correctly when
hosted in IE.

Can anyone point me to a definitive resource -- website, article, or
book?

Thank you!

Joe