  1. Guest

    Please

    , Sep 21, 2003

    Re: REQ: How do I force Windoex XP to open HTML files with IExplorer not Netscape? CANCEL THAT!

    Sorry

    , Sep 21, 2003

  3. Re: How do I force Windoex XP to open HTML files with IExplorer not Netscape?

    > Please

    Windows Explorer: Tools/Folders/Options - scroll down to HTML and then
    Change to use IE

    Chris Leonard, Sep 21, 2003
  4. SeeSchloss Guest

    Re: I hate posts with the whole question in the subject and nothing in the post.

    > Please

    My pleasure

    --
    SeeSchlo├č - http://gpu.sourceforge.net