    the data in access so the products table is updated with a drop down list of
    product categories, but dont know how that translates into asp?

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Re: idiots guide to a simple product list

    Hi Mark,

    There are a few links to check out here.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2270

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Aug 11, 2005

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    Re: idiots guide to a simple product list

    hmm, i may be missing somethign but that seems hard to follow and to convert
    into what imthinking of (its probably not, this is just the hurdle im trying
    to overcome)

    if in MSAccess ive a category of 3 how do i translate that into a word, also
    how do i get data from 2 tables on the same page...

    mark

    message news:OG2e$...

    mark | r, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Re: idiots guide to a simple product list

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2241

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Aug 12, 2005