REQ: Java/J2EE Developer 10 Months

shrikant

Hi Partners,

Please check the following project details. If you are comfortable with
the requirement. Please send me your resume with the following details
asap.

Name of the Consultant
- Phone Number
- Email
- Rate / Salary
- Availability
- Location

Location: Dallas, TX.

Duration: 10 Months

Rate: DOE

Skill:
--------

*Java, 2 year UNIX - HP / Solaris, 2 yrs OOA+D, Corba, Perl, XML, UML.
*Java dev experience, Swing, JPS, 2 years of OOA+D.

*We need 5 server side Java developers, and 5 front end Java devs

----------
Regards

Shrikant,
COOLSOFT LLC,
E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)
www.coolsoft.com
502-212-9464

Steve Holden

Clearly not spam, since the guy is so in touch with the readership of
this group ... sigh ... is it just me, or is this person an idiot?

regards
Steve

Carsten Haese

Clearly not spam, since the guy is so in touch with the readership of
this group ... sigh ... is it just me, or is this person an idiot?

Yes, he is an idiot. Good call on CC'ing your assessment to him. :)

-Carsten

skip

Carsten> Yes, he is an idiot. Good call on CC'ing your assessment to
Carsten> him. :)

Steve knows it's good to be subtle with these guys. ;-)

Skip

Kay Schluehr

Steve said:
Clearly not spam, since the guy is so in touch with the readership of
this group ... sigh ... is it just me, or is this person an idiot?

I'm scared of him. He might be a delegate of the prince of darkness who
has the coldest touch and the biggest pocket and spreads horror where
he goes.

Tim Chase

*Java, 2 year UNIX - HP / Solaris, 2 yrs OOA+D, Corba, Perl,
Clearly not spam, since the guy is so in touch with the
readership of this group ... sigh ... is it just me, or is
this person an idiot?

Perhaps this is an acknowledgment that any Tom, Dick or Harry
armed with Python has the equiv. skills of someone with the above
credentials. Paraphrasing, "you can either have N years of skill
with complicated toolsets X, Y, and Z, or you can know how to do
it the easy way with Python."

Or, as you say, someone needs to send the OP a copy of
_Recruiting for Dummies_ along with _How not to Crosspost for Idiots_

Or, perhaps they just have their terminology off. "Corba" is a
lot like "cobra" which is also a snake, like a Python. ("We've
got Corba, right here in River City. That starts with 'C' and
that rhymes with 'P' and that stands for Python!")

I've gotta stop with the musicals... :)

-tkc

Hendrik van Rooyen

Or, perhaps they just have their terminology off. "Corba" is a
lot like "cobra" which is also a snake, like a Python. ("We've
got Corba, right here in River City. That starts with 'C' and
that rhymes with 'P' and that stands for Python!")

I've gotta stop with the musicals... :)

-tkc

Don't you dare!

LOL - Hendrik