Req: Sr. PHP Developers; Location:FL; Duration:perm

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by tapashee bepari, Oct 27, 2011.

  1. Please forward resume to

    Title: Sr. PHP Developers
    Start Date: ASAP
    Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

    Our client based, in South Florida, is seeking two perm Sr. PHP
    Developers to develop & maintain large-scale (multiple 2.5+ million
    page) e-commerce sites.

    Local candidates are preferred. All candidates must be eligible to
    work for any employer without restrictions, as our client will not
    sponsor. No Third Parties please.

    Required Languages & Technologies: PHP, MySQL, XML, Ajax, JavaScript,
    SMARTY (preferred), FTP, SSH/ Telnet

    What you will be doing:
    * Working from your home office (we provide a desktop VoIP phone).
    Visit to office are required as needed basis.
    * Customizing functionality in our PHP/MySQL-based shopping cart
    * Integrating external data & systems via PHP/XML (minimal XSL)
    * Working on Linux servers
    * Day-to-day contact will be with the IT department and occasionally
    with top management
    * Working with the IT Director, IT Admin, one other Sr. PHP Developer,
    our C# Developer and vendors
    * None to minimal travel

    Skills needed to apply:
    * A minimum 5+ years of object-oriented PHP experience (libraries,
    classes & functions) preferably in large-scale e-commerce environment
    * Excellent documentation habits both in code commenting and in our
    task management system
    * Advanced knowledge of MySQL (optimization/normalization experience
    bonus)
    * Advanced knowledge of JavaScript and AJAX
    * Experience with a revision control system
    * Ability to take direction from the IT Director and maintain
    independent focus
    * Any SEO knowledge or interface design skills a plus but not required
    * Great written, verbal and visual communication skills
    * Must speak and write fluent English
    What is in it for you?
    * Working for a company who values technology, is Financially very
    strong and is in hyper growth
    * No daily commute
    * Excellent compensation
    * Must be willing to sign our non-compete / non-disclose
    confidentiality agreement.

    Thanks & Regards

    Tina bepari | Amzur Technologies
    400 North Ashley Drive Suite #2200 | Tampa | Florida - 33602 | USA
    P: 813 600 4060 x 129 | F: 813 774 7819 | |
    www.amzur.com
    An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
    Y IM :
    Gtalk :