Req: Sr. PHP Developers; Location:FL; Duration:perm

tapashee bepari

Please forward resume to (e-mail address removed)

Title: Sr. PHP Developers
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Our client based, in South Florida, is seeking two perm Sr. PHP
Developers to develop & maintain large-scale (multiple 2.5+ million
page) e-commerce sites.

Local candidates are preferred. All candidates must be eligible to
work for any employer without restrictions, as our client will not
sponsor. No Third Parties please.

Required Languages & Technologies: PHP, MySQL, XML, Ajax, JavaScript,
SMARTY (preferred), FTP, SSH/ Telnet

What you will be doing:
* Working from your home office (we provide a desktop VoIP phone).
Visit to office are required as needed basis.
* Customizing functionality in our PHP/MySQL-based shopping cart
* Integrating external data & systems via PHP/XML (minimal XSL)
* Working on Linux servers
* Day-to-day contact will be with the IT department and occasionally
with top management
* Working with the IT Director, IT Admin, one other Sr. PHP Developer,
our C# Developer and vendors
* None to minimal travel

Skills needed to apply:
* A minimum 5+ years of object-oriented PHP experience (libraries,
classes & functions) preferably in large-scale e-commerce environment
* Excellent documentation habits both in code commenting and in our
task management system
* Advanced knowledge of MySQL (optimization/normalization experience
bonus)
* Advanced knowledge of JavaScript and AJAX
* Experience with a revision control system
* Ability to take direction from the IT Director and maintain
independent focus
* Any SEO knowledge or interface design skills a plus but not required
* Great written, verbal and visual communication skills
* Must speak and write fluent English
What is in it for you?
* Working for a company who values technology, is Financially very
strong and is in hyper growth
* No daily commute
* Excellent compensation
* Must be willing to sign our non-compete / non-disclose
confidentiality agreement.

Thanks & Regards

Tina bepari | Amzur Technologies
400 North Ashley Drive Suite #2200 | Tampa | Florida - 33602 | USA
P: 813 600 4060 x 129 | F: 813 774 7819 | (e-mail address removed) |
www.amzur.com
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Y IM : (e-mail address removed)
Gtalk : (e-mail address removed)