req. Unix/SQL/Oracle/JAVA - Work Location US

TechRecruit Consultants

Hi

Greets!

This is sandy,Working in TechRecruit Consultants,Chennai as Head
Operaitons - Recruitment.

Currently we have openning in Unix/SQL/Oracle/JAVA for ISO 9001:2000/
CMM LEVEL 5 Company in US.

About the company:An ISO 9001:2000 /SEI-CMM Level 5 accreditation.

Experience:4 - 7 Years

Positions:Senior Level

JOB LOCATION - US

Candidate must also have experience in Unix, SQL, Oracle, and JAVA.
Experience with Weblogic and scripting is also highly desirable. Must
be a self-starter and have good communication skills. Sound procedures
for debugging, coding and testing of changes is needed due to the
criticality of the applications supported.

Kindly forward your updated profile in Word doc. to
(e-mail address removed)

Please fill the following details and revertback to me.

Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
DOB:
Marital Status:
Convenient time for Telephonic Interview:

With Thanks and Regards,

Sandy,
Head Operations - Recruitment
TechRecruit Consultants,