Req. - w/SAP Sr. Performance Test Engineer

craig

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID: Req-040420081007 - Sr. Performance Test Engineer
Primary Skills: Performance Testing with extensive experience on Load
Runner with SAP background

Primary Responsibilities:

- Develop Load Runner scripts for SAP system
- script creation
- parameterization
- enhancing and debugging
- support and execution
- SAP Functional Performance Benchmark Tests using LoadRunner
- Production Profile Usage Modeling and Scenario Development for Load
Testing using LoadRunner
- Stress Test Design and Scenario Development using LoadRunner
- Performance Test Execution and Monitoring
- Performance Test Results Collection and Analysis .

Must have Skill

Performance testing using load runner

SAP testing

Experience generating functional benchmark script,production system
modeling,Capacity and load test scenarios for simulating 1000 users

Working knowledge of SAP CRM and ERP Applications to the level that
allows automated scripts to be developed from the business scenarios

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Duration: 3 Months, Number Of
Openings: 1, Location: MO, St. Paul,MN

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,

Craig