request.brower

Tina

I am testing for brower type and version. When I use my FireFox version
1.07 browser I'm getting Netscape5 for type and 5.0 for version.

Why?
Thanks,

Juan T. Llibre

Because your browser capabilities files aren't up-to-date.

If you are using ASP.NET 1.1, make sure your machine.config
and/or your web.config have updated capabilities definitions for Firefox 1.07.

If you are using ASP.NET 2.0, make sure your firefox.browser
file has updated capabilities definitions for Firefox 1.07.

Tina

Nathan:
THANK YOU!!
That solved the issue. it's so nice to get a complete answer.
Regards,