Request.ClientCertificate

Meelis Lilbok

Hi

I have following problem;

I use Request.ClientCertificate to read user cert from Estonian National ID
Card for authenticating users.
All works fine, i can read cert and personal id code, authent. user aso.

But problem is when user logs out and the browser info stays open, even when
user removes id-card from
reader and clicks on "Login" link, user will be authenticated because cert.
is in cache???

How avoid this?

Setting headers like no-cache, pragma, does not help.

Any suggestions??

And sry. about my poor english :))

--
Regards;