Request for Comments -- shell features and documentation

William Park

Dear Experts and Newbies,

As you know, I've been adding to Bash many useful features from Awk,
Python, Zsh, and Ksh, and other things that you probably never heard of.
Few pieces were posted here under "(patch for Bash)" subject. It's been
pretty stable, so ready for release to general public. It can be found
at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashdiff/

I would appreciate any comments on

features
- whether it is useful to you,
- what other features you might like to see, etc.

documentation
- whether it is clear and understandable,
- what is missing, how it can be made clear, etc.

Comments from Awk/Python/Zsh/Ksh users are most welcome, since they have
been primary source of inspirations. :)

Yours truly,