Request for Help in OpenSourcing a Project

Colin Meeks

I love Python and started back when 1.52 was the popular version.
Whilst learning Python, I created a website framework called Web@Work,
which I run at the following two sites :

http://www.meeks.ca
All content is done in Web@Work and static pages are created.

http://www.programmedintegration.com
All content is created dynamically.

Web@Work is a mix between a CMS and web framework. I've been
personally using it for more than 5 years, however it's never formally
been completed and has a lot of rough edges. I created Web@Work to
handle all data as straight text files, as my provider at the time,
had no facilities for databases, so this is a definite area that
Web@Work could be expanded.

What I'm basically after is someone to assist in polishing up the
product and ultimately releasing as OpenSource or some similar kind of
license, whereby I retain copyright, but the use of the product is
free. Also if anyone has any tips or advice, I'd be most grateful.
I'm loathe to release the code at present, as it's really quite
embarassing in places, and has a strong need for markup code to be
removed from within program code and placed as separate files.

Anyway if anyone is able to assist or advise, I'd be more than happy
to discuss things futher.

Regards

Colin