    Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Michelle
    Sandra, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Sandra wrote:
    > I am evaluating Netscape4.0x and Netscape 4.7 at the Document Object
    > Model(DOM) Level.
    > But not able to figure out the difference between the two at the DOM
    > level.
    > Any one has any information regarding the same will be benefecial.
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Neither Netscape 4.0x nor 4.7 has support for the W3C DOM. The DOM
    implemented in 4.0x is not different from the one in 4.7. The only major
    difference is core JavaScript where 4.0-4.05 supports JavaScript 1.2
    while 4.06 and later support JavaScript 1.3. Main improvements in 1.3
    are Unicode support for strings and various things like
    Function.prototype.call/apply.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/