Request for programs to test

burchill

I am currently doing a project for my final year at university on
testing object oriented software. Currently I am trying to get hold of
java applications that are free and have the source code availiable (and
run on windows), however google isn't being very helpful, I can find
lots of small applets but not very many applications.

So if anyone has any java applications (with source) that they don't
mind sending me then I would be very grateful. I will probably only
test 3 or 4 programs but would like to get a wide range (I'm thinking
some sort of game, a business app and some sort of server program), so
please feel free to send me anything.

please send them to...

andy DOT burchill AT softhome DOT net

Any help appreciated.

DigiAl

burchill said:
I am currently doing a project for my final year at university on
testing object oriented software. Currently I am trying to get hold of
java applications that are free and have the source code availiable (and
run on windows), however google isn't being very helpful, I can find
lots of small applets but not very many applications.

So if anyone has any java applications (with source) that they don't
mind sending me then I would be very grateful. I will probably only
test 3 or 4 programs but would like to get a wide range (I'm thinking
some sort of game, a business app and some sort of server program), so
please feel free to send me anything.

please send them to...

andy DOT burchill AT softhome DOT net

Any help appreciated.

try: http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=198

11809 Java projects - all (i think) are free open source

alan.