Request for programs to test

Discussion in 'Java' started by burchill, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. burchill

    burchill Guest

    I am currently doing a project for my final year at university on
    testing object oriented software. Currently I am trying to get hold of
    java applications that are free and have the source code availiable (and
    run on windows), however google isn't being very helpful, I can find
    lots of small applets but not very many applications.

    So if anyone has any java applications (with source) that they don't
    mind sending me then I would be very grateful. I will probably only
    test 3 or 4 programs but would like to get a wide range (I'm thinking
    some sort of game, a business app and some sort of server program), so
    please feel free to send me anything.

    please send them to...

    andy DOT burchill AT softhome DOT net

    Any help appreciated.

    --
    Eps

    burchill, Apr 19, 2004

  2. burchill

    DigiAl Guest

    "burchill" <> wrote in message
    > I am currently doing a project for my final year at university on
    > testing object oriented software. Currently I am trying to get hold of
    > java applications that are free and have the source code availiable (and
    > run on windows), however google isn't being very helpful, I can find
    > lots of small applets but not very many applications.
    >
    > So if anyone has any java applications (with source) that they don't
    > mind sending me then I would be very grateful. I will probably only
    > test 3 or 4 programs but would like to get a wide range (I'm thinking
    > some sort of game, a business app and some sort of server program), so
    > please feel free to send me anything.
    >
    > please send them to...
    >
    > andy DOT burchill AT softhome DOT net
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Eps

    try: http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=198

    11809 Java projects - all (i think) are free open source

    alan.

    DigiAl, Apr 19, 2004

  3. burchill

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:59:59 +0100, burchill <>
    wrote or quoted :

    > Currently I am trying to get hold of
    >java applications that are free and have the source code availiable (and
    >run on windows)

    have a look through http://mindprod.com/jgloss/products.html
    The java all comes with source.

    --