    I checked the compilation results in the Output window and noticed the
    error happens in the step where it runs the license compiler (LC.exe).

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    clintonb, Feb 26, 2008

  2. clintonb

    rob Guest

    RE: Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermis

    did you find any soultion yet?
    same happens to me, code access security changes have no effect

    rob, Mar 28, 2008

  3. clintonb

    rob Guest

    RE: Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermis

    check this out

    http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=232&message.id=3965

    IF EXIST C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\ldr64.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\ldr64.exe setwow
    Your project post-build step would be:
    IF EXIST C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\ldr64.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\ldr64.exe set64

    will help you,
    regards

    rob, Mar 28, 2008