Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission...'failed

clintonb

I hope this is the appropriate group for my question.

We have a Web Application Project that compiles just fine using Visual
Studio 2005 on Windows XP but it won't compile on Windows Vista.

The error is:
'Request for the permission of type
'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.'

I checked the compilation results in the Output window and noticed the
error happens in the step where it runs the license compiler (LC.exe).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rob

did you find any soultion yet?
same happens to me, code access security changes have no effect