    WTF is going on here? I even went so far as to reset IIS on both
    machines, and the counts are still different.

    Any and all clues appreciated!
    Chris Nelder, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Chris Nelder

    Ray at Guest

    It's hard to say without seeing your form, but say you have a form like
    this:

    <form method="post" action="testp.asp">
    <input type="text" value="something else" name="txt2">
    <input type="image" src="/images/admin.gif">
    <input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit">
    </form>

    If you submit by pressing enter or Ctrl+M, your count will be 1, because the
    image input is the default submit, and if it's not clicked, it won't return
    in the form collection.

    If you submit by clicking the image, you'll get three items, the textbox,
    and the cooridnates of your click.

    If you submit by clicking submit, you'll get two items, the textbox, and the
    submit button.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 30, 2003