Request is done twice randomly

Captain Chaos

Sometimes i call a Page, the request is done twice.

I happens randomly after a view serverroundtrips.

Any Idea ?

Captain Chaos

ok, I found a solution myself...

Maybe it helps if you have simular Problems.....

I don't know what causes this mistery but it can be solved by sending
a unique Identifier with the QueryString.

For example:

Instead of sending:

My.aspx?name=Rudi&age=12

I now send:

My.aspx?name=Rudi&age=12&UniqueId=1

If the same adress is called an other time again than i Call it with

My.aspx?name=Rudi&age=12&UniqueId=2
My.aspx?name=Rudi&age=12&UniqueId=3
and so on......

On Client side creating the UniqueId by using the Date Funktion

var actualDate = new Date();
window.open("My.aspx?name=Rudi&age=12&UniqueId='+actualDate.getTime(),'','');

so with every call the URL looks different and this seams to solve the problem......

Seems that sending the same URL twice causes the Trouble.........