    Pratima.H.N
    Office Associate
    Web Enable
    #377, 1st Floor, 24th B cross, 9th Main,
    Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore-560070
    Ph.No.(080)-2671-8161
    www.webenable.co
    Respected Sir,

    We are a small starter, we are interesting in buying
    tally erp.9.0, also we need support to customize pay roll ,invoice, etc.
    systems. we are currently 5 member team. please give a quotation for that.
    If you are Interested please call us.
    Thanking you,

    Pratima.H.N.
    Pratima, Sep 16, 2010