request parameter cleared before first filter called in tomcat 5.0.25

stefan.egli

Hi there,

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.25, have a couple of filters configured. Using the
RequestDumperValve I see that certain parameters are set but when
accessing them from the ServletRequest in the first configured filter
those parameters are null. But both the client sends those parameters
and they also arrive in Tomcat since the RequestDumperValve sees them.

So the question is: what part in Tomcat can cause these request
parameters to be cleared? It doesn't happen with each request but only
about 15% - on a very heavily loaded server I have to say..

I'd appreciate any fast reply, any hint of any sort!

thanks,
Stefan