request: sample vcd files for TimingAnalyzer

timinganalyzer

Hi All,

A newly added feature of the TimingAnalyzer is the ability to
read .vcd files. These files can be generated by logic simulators or
tools like Xilinx chipscope, or test equipment like logic analyzers.
So, you can easily make annotated timing diagrams from simulation or
test equipment outputs.

Would it be possible to email any .vcd files samples that you might
have, that are not proprietary, so I can test this feature with .vcd
files from as many sources as possible?

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance,
Dan

www.timing-diagrams.com

timinganalyzer

Does it support verilog1995 VCD?  Or Extended VCD format?

-- Amal

Currently, just the vcd format, but I could add the extended vcd
format if requested.

Do you know what tools work with the extended format? I have also
worked with a compressed file format which might of interest to some
users working with large simulations.

Thanks, Dan

HT-Lab

Does it support verilog1995 VCD? Or Extended VCD format?

-- Amal

Currently, just the vcd format, but I could add the extended vcd
format if requested.

Do you know what tools work with the extended format?

Modelsim is one of them.

Hans
www.ht-lab.com