Request to help find web writing article

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jim Royal, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Jim Royal

    Jim Royal Guest

    Several weeks ago, I chanced upon an article about business web
    writing. I'm trying to find that article again.

    The thrust of the article was that your company's web site should
    provide the tools for potential customers to make the business case to
    hire you. Within the customer's organization, there may be an advocate
    who just needs the right information to convince his boss to hire you.
    Your web site needs to provide this information.

    I have lost the bookmark for this article, and cannot remember where I
    saw it. Google searches have turned up nothing.

    Does anyone know of this (or a similar) article? It would be of
    tremendous help.

    --
    Jim Royal
    "Understanding is a three-edged sword"

    Jim Royal, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Jim Royal

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Jim Royal <> wrote:

    >Several weeks ago, I chanced upon an article about business web
    >writing. I'm trying to find that article again.

    How many weeks ago? And how far back does your browser's history go
    (my copy of IE6 lists sites up to 3 Weeks Ago, but I don't use IE
    much).

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Jim Royal

    Jim Royal Guest

    In article <>, Steve Pugh
    <> wrote:

    > >Several weeks ago, I chanced upon an article about business web
    > >writing. I'm trying to find that article again.

    > How many weeks ago? And how far back does your browser's history go
    > (my copy of IE6 lists sites up to 3 Weeks Ago, but I don't use IE
    > much).

    About six or seven weeks ago. It's not in my browser history,
    unfortunately.

    Jim Royal, Jul 21, 2004