    can i disable RequestValidation per request somehow?

    regards

    henrik

    Henrik Holle, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Henrik Holle

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    are you referring to the validateRequest in the PAGE directive?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Mar 14, 2005

  3. Henrik Holle

    Henrik Holle Guest

    yes, but my problem is that i have one page and i have to include various
    controls. So generally disabling the validation is not a solution.

    Henrik Holle, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Henrik Holle

    Henrik Holle Guest

    i found the solution by myself: