    Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.
    Also, how to change the request method from "Get" to "Post"?

    , Jun 19, 2007

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 6/19/2007 2:27 PM:
    > Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.

    Not from the client.

    > Also, how to change the request method from "Get" to "Post"?

    Before or after the request is made? If before, you can simply change
    the method attribute of the form:

    formRef.method="get"
    formRef.method="post"

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    Randy Webb, Jun 19, 2007

  3. Rik Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:07:41 +0200, Randy Webb <>
    wrote:

    > said the following on 6/19/2007 2:27 PM:
    >> Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.

    > Not from the client.

    Unless one uses an XMLHTTPRequest, custom headers possible, just not very
    usefull to load an entire new page.
    --
    Rik Wasmus

    Rik, Jun 19, 2007
  4. Rik Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:45:42 +0200, Randy Webb <>
    wrote:

    > Rik said the following on 6/19/2007 5:37 PM:
    >> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:07:41 +0200, Randy Webb <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Not from the client.

    >> Unless one uses an XMLHTTPRequest, custom headers possible, just not
    >> very usefull to load an entire new page.

    > Which doesn't even come close to being useful to what the OP asked -
    > "when we _navigate_ to the URL".

    Unless he's just got a hazy way of saying: "if someone clicks somewhere in
    my navigation menu".

    --
    Rik Wasmus

    Rik, Jun 19, 2007
  5. Darko Guest

    On Jun 19, 11:07 pm, Randy Webb <> wrote:
    > said the following on 6/19/2007 2:27 PM:
    >
    > > Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.

    > Not from the client.
    >
    > > Also, how to change the request method from "Get" to "Post"?

    > Before or after the request is made? If before, you can simply change
    > the method attribute of the form:
    >
    > formRef.method="get"
    > formRef.method="post"
    >
    > --
    > Randy
    > Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    I don't think gouqizi meant form submitting, but navigating to a page.
    In that case - "not from the client" again.

    Darko, Jun 19, 2007