Request Verb question

gouqizi.lvcha

Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.
Also, how to change the request method from "Get" to "Post"?

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 6/19/2007 2:27 PM:
Is there any method to add a http header when we navigate to the URL.

Not from the client.
Also, how to change the request method from "Get" to "Post"?

Before or after the request is made? If before, you can simply change
the method attribute of the form:

formRef.method="get"
formRef.method="post"

Rik

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 6/19/2007 2:27 PM:

Not from the client.

Unless one uses an XMLHTTPRequest, custom headers possible, just not very
usefull to load an entire new page.

Rik

Rik said the following on 6/19/2007 5:37 PM:

Which doesn't even come close to being useful to what the OP asked -
"when we _navigate_ to the URL".

Unless he's just got a hazy way of saying: "if someone clicks somewhere in
my navigation menu".

Darko

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

I don't think gouqizi meant form submitting, but navigating to a page.
In that case - "not from the client" again.