    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 27, 2005

  2. No, there is not such a property. But you can combine several
    properties to identify a request (e.g. UserHost, Time, ContentSize )
    Tasos Vogiatzoglou, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Nathan Sokalski

    justncase80 Guest

    you can also add hidden submit items with GUID's as the value to force
    a unique value in the Request.
    justncase80, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Nathan Sokalski

    dubo Guest